Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Shadie11

We should bring back Jailbreak Gangs in TF2... and maybe bring back Surf

Yes, it would definitely take a lot of work, yes, it would be difficult, but damn, it would be great. It’ll be a niche group of people, but it’ll be great to see those servers back up and working.

Opinions?

Edited by Shadie11

Awards

I don't think it would be worth it. The surf and jailbreak server was dead all the time. Plus to play jailbreak you needed a certain amount of players to play the game. I also think jailbreak was broken at one point and I think its still not fixed so jailbreak isn't really an option, plus it's not even that popular of a game to play, so even if it was fixed it probably wouldn't be worth it. The surf server is another story, it does only require one person but the server was very dead, I only saw maybe a max of 1-3 people per day on the server, unless HG members were populating it. So overall I personally don't see a point as it wouldn't be worth it.