Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNban and unmute me

Nagnag6869

One of our ZS server rules states that you can't say words that would otherwise imply a form of racism. If you were muted, that was a warning for you that saying something racially-offensive would get you into trouble.

Based on your case, if you were banned after being unmuted, then the punishment was carried out incorrectly, but you nonetheless broke the rules. According to how you typed up this complaint, I would say the ban was fair given that you sound like you're unwilling to cooperate or talk to any of the Garry's Mod Moderators and Staff about this situation peacefully. Also, saying that

i got muted by sensitive gay furry

only detriments your current situation. Some of our Moderators deal with this kind of bulls**t almost every day; you don't need to be another case.

Moderators and Gold+ players who wish to enforce the rules of our server abide by a system for handing out punishments, in which we ban/ gag someone first, warn them, then unmute/ ungag them. If they disobey one of our rules again, we kick them, but we don't give a warning whether they return or not; the kick is enough of a hint that consequences only rise from there. Should they return to our server after being kicked and break one of our rules for a third time, its a ban, with the last two offenses being included in the ban report.

If you want your case handled, how about being a little bit nicer with what comes out of your mouth, and when you're calm and willing to cooperate, you can talk to one of our Moderators, Division Staff, or Division Leaders for Garry's Mod.

• Like 4

• Chains locked this topic