Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Was I Banned?

NewPueblo

Today I was disconnected from the main [HG] ZS server. I didn't read the message, and quickly tried to hop back on. However, every time I try to connect I get the message, "Connection failed after 6 retries". I can connect fine to every other Garry's Mod server, and my internet is still on. I've tried using a different account on a different computer within my household, and I was able to connect under that username. I've been trying to reconnect under "NewPueblo", for an hour now, but there is no luck. Is there any possibility that I was banned / blacklisted?

So after further exploration, it seems that the issue is related to my account. My brother allowed me to test his steam login, and I was able to join using his, even though we share the same connection. This appears to be a server-side problem, as I've done a clean install of Gmod without the use of cloud saving, but still ran into the same issue.

I just completely reinstalled Steam, and disallowed Gmod from pulling my user information from the cloud. The connection is most definitely severed by the server first, and is based solely on my account connecting. I'm essentially banned, without the "banned" labeling.  If you guys have a database w/ user information, would you be able to take a look under my username, to see if there is anything unusual? Any help is much appreciated.