Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Self-harm item for Berserker

Jareth26

Really loving the new Berserker Trait, but it can be annoying to find yourself healed when you don't wish to be healed (by a bonus crate, item on the map, etc), and letting zombies hit you isn't very controllable

It would really be a big quality of life improvement to add an item (or something) that can inflict controlled, self-harm to keep the DPS high

Maybe limit the number of uses to keep it balanced

Wasn't the Berserker trait now capable of preventing heals by other human players? This has been the case on numerous occasions when I had the "Rejuvenator" Healing Ray and would try to heal someone at 30% health, but they wouldn't heal.

I would ask them why, and they would tell me because they had "Berserker" active, so what gives? Is heal-block effect removed?

@Snowyamur

Nah, the issue of others healing Berserkers is fixed. I take Hemo anyways.

The problem is stuff like bonus crates giving '+110 HP' and ruining your Berserker DPS

There is also a thing with armor and poison, where taking poison damage to armor ends up healing your health.

Quite annoying for a Pukepus to take my 50 neuro-fiber in one sweep and then heal me to near-full just for the added insult