Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Question about cards

F00L

So recently I came back to ZS and instantly noticed the damage a normal zombie was doing per hit. It was 28, but I have my card level for a normal zombie at 6 or 7 which theoretically should do 34 damage per hit to humans, not 28. Is that only for me or are cards disabled at this time? Same happened to nightmare damage it should be 52 but it isn't. Help would be nice

@F00L

This might not be the exact cause, but I think it's because of the Difficulty Multiplier at the top left corner of the screen. This multiplier increases the amount of damage (Maybe health) of zombies and increases in size when a Supply Crate is destroyed. If both Supply Crates are alive and you are supposed to deal 34 damage, you may deal 28 because of them both being alive. When you break a Supply Crate, the Difficulty Meter increases, making your damage the specified value in the Cards Menu. If both Supply Crates are destroyed, you will deal above average damage. So theres my little explaination to your problem, my words aren't final so ask staff as they might have a better idea. And this might not even be the cause and it could just be disabled for all I know.