Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Fix Wild Poison Zombie's poison

Silent.

@Silent.

I wish I had specified this more in a post I made about every zombie, but I didn't know what should be done about the Wild Poison Zombie regarding its poison / its class in general. The size update makes it alot more differential from the Standard Poison Zombie, which is a nice touch. And after seeing what's been done to its secondary attack, I would change it to function as a mini Bonemesh / Spitter Zombie. I would make the secondary attack a single but large projectile instead of being made of multiple sprites / mini projectiles. This 'bomb' would explode upon contact with any surface and would have a particularly yellow colouration. It would deal small damage, but have a decent AOE, dealing about 10 damage to barricades while inflicting 10 - 15 damage to humans with a poison side-effect.

Also, not to beat around the bush, but I wouldn't summon staff like they're slaves.

Forrest has enough to deal with on his end with trying to fix stuff on Zombie Survival on top of his job; you don't need to treat him as if he's your f**king servant, @Silent.

As for asking for a nerf to the Wild Poison Zombie's poison, I'm not aware of how much damage it inflicts on humans, so some clarification would be nice as to why this zombie's poison ability should be nerfed.

However, according to @TheDarkDevilRo3, it's likely that this zombie's poison attack can inflict 40+ damage, which is slightly-overpowered, and if that's the case, then the poison needs a nerf to prevent players from exploiting this zombie's high-damage ranged-potential to their own unfair advantage.

• Like 1

What snowy said, forrest is trying his damndest inorder to keep our gamemode fresh, and saying "Stupid OP Hello Forrest please fix" Is not the way to describe it. Maybe going into a bit moee detail as "Hey, it does too much damage, in my opinion it should by change" is better.

Or, better yet, be more f**king polite and don't be a jerk to him about something being broken. It isn't Forrest's fault our f**king ZS server is outdated to s**t due to no one upgrading it, in addition to how old f**king Garry's Mod is as a game overall.

From what I've gathered the wild poison throw can do an estimated 75 damage if you get hit with all of the balls 15-25 damage each ball. And being poison damage most of that regenerates... .. considering you have to be point blank range to get hit with all the balls.. .. anything more than arms length is a crapshoot ..

I'm my opinion it could use a very slight nerf.. if only to remove 20 total damage from it.. imo

From what I've gathered the wild poison throw can do an estimated 75 damage if you get hit with all of the balls 15-25 damage each ball. And being poison damage most of that regenerates... .. considering you have to be point blank range to get hit with all the balls.. .. anything more than arms length is a crapshoot ..

I'm my opinion it could use a very slight nerf.. if only to remove 20 total damage from it.. imo

Maybe reduce the damage per poison ball from 15-25 damage to about 8-10 damage?