Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What's your opinion on friendlies?

animefreakq

I know friendlies are a subject matter that can be like a 2 sided blade in some cases, but i personally don't care about friendlies as long as they aren't lying about being friendly, aka killing you for turning your back or holiday punching you then killing you. that's partially the reason I doubt when people say their friendly.

Just have the mindset that every single person is there only to get you killed, even your team mates. It helps with more independent-fighting classes as well as predicting someone surprise attacking you. I'd only be okay with "friendlies" if they kept out of harms way. It gets real annoying real fast when you're just sniping and a heavy decides to be cover for the sniper then blame me for killing them while "friendly." When that happens I just mow the little sh*ts down because they clearly either are lying or are just that dumb. It's a TF2 Server in general with custom modifications to make it more entertaining for anyone on it; it's not specifically only for trading. With that said, there is nothing a friendly can do just because they keep getting killed. 

From past experiences, I've actually had to warn and mute a lot of people who were pestering the tryhards who wouldn't stop killing them as well as the admins who denied taking action to stop them from being killed. My overall view on "friendlies" though is: FREE KILL!

Edited by Admiral MacK

• 1 month later...

It honestly just depends, if they are dominating me, then they are screwed. If they were killing and just randomly decided to be friendly, I'll prob kill them once to make sure they aren't lying. If they are friendly from the start, then I'll be chill with them until they kill, even if it's not me they kill.

• 4 weeks later...