Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I was bragging about this the other day:

I must say that I have never felt jealous about how a computer looked because of my current setup, but holy sh*t that is beautiful. Only part that's mildly concerning is your power supply just resting there awaiting for your plug hold to fail and shut down mid use. :) 

Just because why not, here's my PC:

YeCZBwul.jpg

43JmRGGm.jpg

Motherboard: MSI Z270-A Pro

CPU & Cooler: Intel Core i7-7700K (Overclocked to 4.5GHz) | Custom Aluminum EK Water Cooling Loop

RAM: XPG AData 16GB DDR4

GPU: MSI Gaming-X GTX 1080 8G OC (Overclocked)

P.S: 650 Watts

Storage: Serial ATA-600 1 TB HDD | 1 x 240 GB SSD

Cooling: 3x Corsair ML120 Fans (2 CPU Rad, 1 GPU hs) - 4x AF120 Fans (Case)

O.S: Windows 10 64-bit Edition

Monitors: 3x Samsung 24" LED Class Curved Monitors

Headset, Mic & Stand: Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum + Snowball Black Ice Mic w/ Neuma Pro Stand

Mouse & Pad: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum + Razer FireFly Hard Edition

Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark

Chair: XtremePro Gaming Chair-Delta Series black/red

Laptop: Acer Nitro 5 (i5 8500k w/ overclocked Nvidia 1050)

• Like 2

I forgot to say, my baby is having a problem, thats why it looks like a soldier on a battlefield with an open stomach losing its intestines. I added 1080ti and started having freezes and random turning on and off.  Then I lost internet and no matter what I tried it never came back (I pretty much tried every tutorial on the web.) Since it worked like a charm under Linux, I reinstalled windows.

BRGR, to answer your question, idk. I did many small upgrades over the years because I like to play with water-cooling. If I had to calculate the worth of all the components, then it is most definitely thousands of dollars.

It looked like this before I did latest upgrade:

f3Cg4BE.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Any plans to put it in a case 007?

That is a case. There is also acrylic panel, but it isn't used when I mod or troubleshoot. Now it will stay like this until I receive my fittings from China and complete this all time ultimate hard tube watercooled rig.

Never seen anything like this before but nice rig bro!

Ty Senpai. I am trying to build like top builders one day which is hard with limited money and limited practice. But you you don't try and make mistakes, you accomplish nothing, so I try to look through my shitty builds and keep trying to improve my builds each time I upgrade.

• Like 1

Ty Senpai. I am trying to build like top builders one day which is hard with limited money and limited practice. But you you don't try and make mistakes, you accomplish nothing, so I try to look through my shitty builds and keep trying to improve my builds each time I upgrade. 

What a nice hobby, I hope you achieve your goals, good luck 007 ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Porkow,

Spaghetti  is there because I had to take it apart and as I was troubleshooting I didn't wanna hide the cables because I would need to remove them again soon

Specs are/were CPU: Core i5 9600k,

GPU: 980GTX 4gb, MB:

MSI Z390 Pro Carbon AC,

PSU :Seasonic 650x,

Case: Thermaltake Core p3,

Ram: Corsair dominator platinum ddr4 16GB,

Check out my almost finished final project, no spaghetti I promise :D   I spent many hours trying to balance everything perfectly vertical and horizontal and now I have just one copper pipe to cut and install. Then I test for leaks and other issues which hopefully wont be there.

аа777.jpg

There, first preview of my complete updated mod. I have drilled so many holes in my thermaltake case. I wish at least half of them was in the right places :D

May it be a lesson to all who dont use tools like drill often, there will be extra holes...

20190302_182410.jpg