Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ze is broken

Lady Luck

Okay, I would say ZE itself isn't broken because of this one mechanic, but I would say this mechanic ruins most ZE-designed maps because if zombies can climb, they could bypass any obstruction. I don't think map designers who made maps geared towards ZE accounted for normal zombies being able to climb, which is why I feel like the climbing mechanic is unnecessary. 

Not only is having this ability for zombies unfair for the humans, but it makes it even harder than it currently is for humans to survive.

Dont need to remove a map because people are dicks

Untill the issue is solved ie removing the ability to climb or some other fix treat it like any other exploit on a map and ban them for an hour. People will stop doing it fairly quick

There are multiple rules you could use for this.. but exploiting a map ..if I catch somebody trying to do this best believe they getting banned for it.

Edited by Wonderland
  • Like 1