Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions (ZS) | Part 5

Aquarius145

Boss Name: The Stalker

Health: 2000

Playermodel: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=753353801

Speed: Same as the Butcher

Variant of the Butcher: Yes

Upsides: The Stalker's x-ray vision is 10 times better than a normal zombie

Downsides: Low Health, Anti-Stalk(Human Miscellaneous tool), Mostly useless if there's a main cade, Suppressed weapons

Damage Per Hit: 40

Tactics: Stalker and Chrono Combo, Informant

Appearance: The Stalker wears a grey jacket and ripped pants with duct tape.

Description: The Stalker is a zombie boss who can see 10x better than any zombie, he can spot any human solo-cading or hiding. He/She can inform the entire team of the whereabouts of the solo cader/hider.

Available On: Wave 2

- - -

Boss Name: Ferocious Howler

Health: 2700

Speed: Same as Howler

Variant of the Howler: Yes

Upsides: The Ferocious Howler's howl has a bigger radius, his howl effect can last 4 seconds

Downsides: The Howler's attack speed is very slow

Damage Per Hit: 42

Tactics: The Bunch-up Tactic(Where all the zombies bunch up, wait for the howl and then charge)

Appearance: The Howler's appearance has not changed but only the head, the head is a skeleton(The Playermodel, not the prop!)

Description: The Howler is a zombie boss who has a better and bigger radius, his howl effect can last 4 seconds.

Available On: Wave 5

Howler Feature

Description: Once, a Howler has howled, there will be a location marker which can last 2 seconds, he can locate zombies to his area of need.

- - -

Pukepus/Electropus Feature

Pukepus

Description: Once, a pukepus has been killed, he has 2 seconds before he blows into puke.

Radius: 2 Miles

Damage: 300

Cause: Pukepus' puke, Death

Electropus

Description: Once, a electropus has been killed, he has 2 seconds before he blows into electricity

Radius: 2 Miles

Damage: 100

Cause: Electricity, Death

Miscellaneous Tool Name: Anti-Stalk

Upsides: You are completely invisible to the Stalker

Downsides: It will break in 1 minute of service and you must repair it with the Mechanic's Wrench

Radius: 3 Miles

Purchase: 50 Points

EDIT

Edited by Fredrich Rath

Stalker - so basically having silenced weapons is worthless now... Even if you don't have a silenced weapon the green aura wont disappear for how much far distance you and the human are, so it's useless to me.

Ferocious Howler The Location marker is useless as it serves no purpose, but a wave 5 howler that last longer is kinda lacking, i think adding like another zombie buff or buff it's current attributes should do the trick.

Pukepus/Electro Feature - First off... "2 Miles" do you even know what 2 miles is on a Gmod or a Source Map? and a explosive feature is kinda neat but that damage tho... it hella need a nerf.

Anti-Stalk - Pretty much any tool that is designed to counter ONLY 1 BOSS/ZOMBIE is useless, unless this tool can hide anyone's aura in a small radius which saves the money for buying silenced weapon it's still stupid

Antidote - Dude.... Take into consideration that EVERYONE HAS A THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF POINTS! DO YOU WANT EZ SUPPLY WIN BY HOGGING ALL THE ANTIDOTES AND REDEEMED EVERY FRICKIN' ZOMBIE?!

• 2 weeks later...

The Stalker itself is a good idea, just change it.

It would have more sense and be more viable if it was some kind of wraith boss, always invisible but with some cool stuff like, Stalker bods scream makes close humans hear nothing for 5 seconds and blur the screen (not much tough) have a balanced health pool for its design, i would say something close to 1,200 hp, 60 damage same attack speed and behavior of wraith, but with higher range and have the ability to stay cloaked even when walking fast, or just barely visible when doing it.

the antidote should. only be used onplayers that got killed recently and are still a fresh zombie also limit purchase the amount of antidotes to 1 2 or 3, but i believe its better to have only 1 as its situacional.. because you need the zombie to be a human that got killed and turned, not spawned

the zombie would die and respawn at the same spot :)

Electro pus ability on death its kind of... Stupid, would be just better to be a 10 meter electric slowness, slows everyone and deal minimal damage

Damage: 1 second

Slowness: 50%

Target: Everyone in 6m Range (once out of range you are not slowed anymore

Duration: 8 seconds

Condition: Death

That would be the stats

On 1/29/2019 at 9:00 PM, Smecklingdorf said:

Stalker - so basically having silenced weapons is worthless now... Even if you don't have a silenced weapon the green aura wont disappear for how much far distance you and the human are, so it's useless to me.

Ferocious Howler The Location marker is useless as it serves no purpose, but a wave 5 howler that last longer is kinda lacking, i think adding like another zombie buff or buff it's current attributes should do the trick.

Pukepus/Electro Feature - First off... "2 Miles" do you even know what 2 miles is on a Gmod or a Source Map? and a explosive feature is kinda neat but that damage tho... it hella need a nerf.

Anti-Stalk - Pretty much any tool that is designed to counter ONLY 1 BOSS/ZOMBIE is useless, unless this tool can hide anyone's aura in a small radius which saves the money for buying silenced weapon it's still stupid

Antidote - Dude.... Take into consideration that EVERYONE HAS A THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF POINTS! DO YOU WANT EZ SUPPLY WIN BY HOGGING ALL THE ANTIDOTES AND REDEEMED EVERY FRICKIN' ZOMBIE?!

Stalker - Yes, I totally forgotten about it, I have updated it so.. yeah..

Ferocious Howler / Howler Features - You got me with the marker and the Howler

Pukepus/Electropus - I DONT KNOW MATHHHHr3uh

Anti-Stalk - Uhmm How about the lamp light, it does only 1 thing.

Antidote - Is a 1 use item like the stone.

4 hours ago, Fredrich Rath said:

Stalker - Yes, I totally forgotten about it, I have updated it so.. yeah..

Ferocious Howler / Howler Features - You got me with the marker and the Howler

Pukepus/Electropus - I DONT KNOW MATHHHHr3uh

Anti-Stalk - Uhmm How about the lamp light, it does only 1 thing.

Antidote - Is a 1 use item like the stone.

bro u missing a opportunity, why not make anti stalk a item that hides every human in radius from the zombie auras ?? this is designed around every zombie, and if your stalker gets added its plus to you