Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unmute/Ungag Appeal

Nickote

Steam Account Name: Nickote

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43787712

Why you were punished in this way (If you remember): I said "Big Digger."...that is what I said...i said it a few times because someone else said it first.

Reason why you feel as you should be unperma-gagged/unperma-muted: I have'nt been on here in a long time, missed all the fun jokes, I said something I shouldnt have said and I wont say it anymore. I wasn't implying racism. 

I asked to be ungagged about twice, no reply - I was gagged by pho

20190203014823_1.jpg

20190203014928_1.jpg

The previous map you had said "Fucking Digger", and given the context it was implicating racism so you were gagged. You left and rejoined to bypass the gag but I let it slide seeing as you didn't use your mic for the remainder of the map. Once Rampage loaded, the first words from you were "what a big digger".

I did reply to you, and I told you to pm me since you added me

However, given that you did go through the effort of appealing and apologising, next time you see me or Fume Knight ingame, ask for an ungag and it will be done

This is the same dude who spams in his mic a bunch of random-ass s**t that's annoying and cringy as hell, not to mention that when he's gagged, he spams lines in the chat and acts like he's the one that matters.

I'm sorry, no. This guy needs to remain perma-gagged/ perma-muted because this is the second time he's done this s**t.

• Like 1