Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lore of Zombie Survival | Part 2

Aquarius145

Monday, 7 June 2000

Damn Richie is eating all the meat rations, his starving all of us. We've gathered some survivors and the damn radio won't work! Now, I'm starting to think that the government betrayed us. Me and the team have been seeing some sort of portals opening up and when we approach it, just disappeared. Probably, the poisoned rations by the government.

Pvt. James Alders

8 June, 2000

Roasterrock's team ecountered something strange, they discover a man walking sightly weirdly. They confront the man but discover... that his face was like as white as snow, the jaws were wide open and his stomache was clawed, the men were horrified and quickly opened fire on what they saw. The men stared at each other horrified and paranoid, James tells the men that it must be some sort of prank. One of the men tells him, "That's not an alien, that's not some sort of animal, that's a person!" The men calmed down and agreed to never speak of this moment again.

10 June, 2000

Roasterrock notices a strange behaviour of Private. Richie Morris. He was beginning to have frequent diarrhea, he always has some sort of pain in the head and has slowness. Roasterrock just brushed it off as just food poisoning.

13 June, 2000

Richie's condition is getting worst and is getting more frequent, a huge slew of drugs, pills and medicines were fed to Richie but had no effect.

14 June, 2000

While on a patrol, Richie and Litz were patrolling in the streets. Suddenly, Richie fell unconscious. He was dragged to the base where he began to mutate. Richie infected 2 soldiers and in return, the soldiers mutated quickly in about 4 minutes. Richie and the 2 soldiers are killed and are buried in a unspecified grave.

16 June, 2000

The radio is working again and the men called the rescue, and were promised by the United Nations that help will be coming, James is still distrustful of the United Nations. On 11:42 PM, the men heads to the instructed helipad and waited for the helicopter. It came but... Pvt. James killed the pilot and injured 5 of the soldiers, leaving the men stranded in a land of zombies...

• Confused 1

.. this is fan fiction.. Zombies already have lore .. as I posted in your previous thread ... after looking for the post I made about the REAL lore of the zombies.. it appears the post was taken down. This isnt lore... like I said.. its fan fiction...

Edited by Wonderland