Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Suggestions part 2

F00L

1. Shade will get points based on the amount of bullets that hit him/absorbed. I think of like 25-75 bullets for 1 point. It will make people play shade more. Ppl think hes useless or bad cuz no points but in reality hes one of the most useful and best bosses.

2. Make pukepus/swamp legion get points for using their puke on props and maybe players. I noticed that while playing pukepus and using the puke to damage props even 300 damage wont give me 1 point, same for swamp legion. Sometimes same happens with human damage, sometimes it doesnt tho so I said maybe for human damage points.

3.Give us jug cards. All of them should be legendary and super rare. Cards for jug can be like: the rpg, minigun, jug speed, jug health. And coolest one....... a card that can increase your chances of becoming one. It could be like a 2-5% increase at max.

4. Cards that decrease the healing time for healing items and cards that increase the amount you heal.

I dont think we should add jug cards, because it is supposed to be rare and kinda already op if the person who is using him knows how to play. and someone like blueberry who is really good at zs could easily get those jug and gun cards and wont be able to die. atleast that is just what I think. 

1 - This is very useful would make players choose shade for the team more often

2 - I'm not sure if this is true but if it is then It would be a problem to fix

3 - I like the idea of increasing the jug chance but jug and his guns doesn't need one he is designed to be just like the way he is.. Plus we wouldnt get much benefit since you don't play him too often

Couple of thoughts:

Suggestion 1

Someone recommended this a while back, and this still isn't implemented. This would be great for players that go Shade, and it would reward them for doing so. I would say instead of determining points based on how many bullets blocked, the points would be rewarded based on how much damage was blocked from any source of damage.

Suggestion 2

Can't say much about this because I feel like this is RNG-based for how many points you get for damaging humans with puke as Pukepus or Swamp Legion.

Suggestion 3

Sorry, this is a no for me. The Juggernaut is already powerful as it is, and this is something players can't get whenever they want. Because only the last human can become the Juggernaut, that means getting the boss itself is out of the player's control, and having Juggernaut cards, while helpful, would be rarely used because of this.

Suggestion 4

I agree with cards that decrease the delay in-between heals, but I don't agree with cards increasing the flat heal rate. That could be an unfair advantage for the humans because if someone's low on health, having increased flat healing could potentially restore 1/4, 1/3, or 1/2 of that player's health with one heal, and that's too damn strong for zombies to go up against.

• Like 1