Quantcast

Welcome to HeLLsGamers

Welcome to HeLLsGamers, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of HeLLsGamers by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Steam name: Normie

Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:70249960 

Ban type : Console

Ban date : 08/02/2019

I was playing bhop earlier today since i had gotten a new mouse and got kicked for bhoping fast,i tried to reconnect but the server said i was banned. I came back on and i'm still banned on all servers.I wasn't using a bhop script or any other type of hack but i did change my jump to mouse scroll down and had my wheel on infinite scroll with my g502.This shouldn't be cheating since it is just a mouse.

We do not have any bans on record for your account under that SteamID. We also do not have a Bhop server.

Looks like you meant to appeal your ban on a different community, judging from a previous appeal you made: https://hellsgamers.com/legacy/hgbans.php?i=143581-unban-request