Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Un gag and un mute appeal

Nickote

Steam Account Name: Nickote

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:43787712

Why you were punished in this way (If you remember): I was acting out an action of orgasm because the game made me so excited, i exploded and some Admin muted me without warning and left, I then asked repeatedly to be ungagged nicely   and I was muted......

Reason why you feel as you should be unperma-gagged/unperma-muted: I wont have orgasms on the mic anymore, zombies just get me excited 

P.S. I wasn't perma gagged or perma muted...just gagged and muted

p.s.s Although it says im new ive been playing on HG for over 7 years now  

Edited by Nickote

If u are gaged/muted that mean u got muted/gaged untill the map ends(u can chat and use mic after the map change)

Mute/gag = only for 1 match,and then u will be auto unmuted/ungaged.

Pmute/Pgag = that mean u cant chat/use mic anymore(until the staff who did that go unmute/ungag u)

Oh great, this again...

As a witness to this guy not reading chat and saying stupid stuff in his mic when I was online and had to ungag him because neither Fume nor pho were on at the time, I would insist this person remained perma-gagged/ perma-muted because clearly, this person doesn't learn from his mistakes.

He acts and talks in a stupid manner that's cringy as hell, and he's annoying in his mic when he spams a bunch of random s**t that doesn't make sense. When he asks to be ungagged, he treats like a weird-ass event case that everyone on the server needs to know, and he spams the same lines over and over to be ungagged in the same manner that everyone wants this guy muted.

Sorry, but as much as this guy makes appeals, which is a first, I don't tolerate players that continue to spam and speak s**t in their mics when they get ungagged by our Admin.

In reply to Roberzo I was ungag and unmuted a few days ago.

Now as for you Snowyamur I do not believe you are correct. The chat had moved pretty fast in those moments where you may have told me to quit it but I never saw them, I even looked back to see in console but I never found you or any higher staff saying that, if you can provide that evidence it would be helpful for me to see it and understand this situation. Also another thing is that you can go on the server at any given afternoon evening and find plenty of other fools making a commotion way more than me and handle their business when maybe for a minute on and off I was "spamming" making noises over the mic... and Quite frankly the satirical and comedic experience of Gmod is one of the reasons why people are attracted to these servers and the game...Now i'm not condoning toxic behavior and I certainly don't aim to act like that all the time on the server ruining other peoples experience. Sometimes a funny event occurs and can create an event or reaction such as me and my mic use. I apologize if it sounds annoying, asinine or "autistic''.

Please consider and understand I am not doing this all the time, their are plenty of other guys/kids doing this way more than I am while I am on the server.

I am going to re-read the rules, I will also ask you guys to understand, Zombie Survival , it's a fun experience for all of us, sometimes we get carried away, please lighten up alittle bit.

I Obviously value the server and that is why I am making an Appeal. I completely forgot the logistics of how muting and gagging work, like I have said previously it has been a while since I have even been on Steam.

P.s Is there a forum page or a place where I can see a list of chat commands....one admin resulted to name calling simply because I couldn't PM him in chat in-game on the server...

Africa Zebra Sunset.jpg

I was the one who gagged you yesterday, want to know why? For screaming into the mic to the point of ear rape on multiple times, you were warned before the gag, you saw other people get gagged too, you just got off another gag from a Division leader not too long ago and you still ask for it?  For someone who has been playing for 7 years i really expected something better.

Your gag expired when the map changed so you didn't have to post here, only permanent mutes/gags are to be appealed here, but given your recent behaviour it's likely we will see one of these appeals again.

As for the list of commands, '@' and '%' are to talk to currently connected admins/mods, !p is used to PM people on the server.

Hope i was clear.

Now as for you Snowyamur I do not believe you are correct. The chat had moved pretty fast in those moments where you may have told me to quit it but I never saw them, I even looked back to see in console but I never found you or any higher staff saying that, if you can provide that evidence it would be helpful for me to see it and understand this situation. Also another thing is that you can go on the server at any given afternoon evening and find plenty of other fools making a commotion way more than me and handle their business when maybe for a minute on and off I was "spamming" making noises over the mic... and Quite frankly the satirical and comedic experience of Gmod is one of the reasons why people are attracted to these servers and the game...Now i'm not condoning toxic behavior and I certainly don't aim to act like that all the time on the server ruining other peoples experience. Sometimes a funny event occurs and can create an event or reaction such as me and my mic use. I apologize if it sounds annoying, asinine or "autistic''.

@Nickote

Pretty fast? What the hell? Don't blame the damn chat on things you did wrong that got you here in the first place.

When you came on the one time we were playing zs_smiley_camp, you kept spamming:

ATTENTION ADMINS 

I've been approved by Fume and pho to be ungagged

Please ungag me

over and over in the chat, and I would constantly tell you to shut-up and stop spamming because I needed to get confirmation from either Fume or pho to ungag you since they weren't on at the time. Even players in the chat told you in-game through their MICS for you to shut-up, they don't care, and they're right because you aren't the center of attention. Additionally, when I private-messaged you to ask you something pertaining to the appeal, you didn't respond and you continued spamming the same lines above in chat.

Don't even think about making an excuse on this one. Alongside with what @Talbot said, when you got ungagged, you started mic-spamming a bunch of random s**t again that resulted in you being gagged again because it goes against one of our server rules. I heard it, too, you know, not just Talbot. I've been witness to the s**t you say on your mic, and thank God you barely say it in chat after you got ungagged because that would be an unbearable experience, but now that you come on here to once again ask for an appeal after being appealed by one of our Division Leaders, that's shameful.

Also, this:

Quite frankly the satirical and comedic experience of Gmod is one of the reasons why people are attracted to these servers and the game...

is not the entire reason people play on Garry's Mod servers. These servers are like videogames, and if they weren't fun, I can tell you right now that the "comedic" experience would run its course without something to back it up.

And this:

Please consider and understand I am not doing this all the time, their are plenty of other guys/kids doing this way more than I am while I am on the server.

is a lie when I can see it. When you got ungagged, you started mic-spamming and saying random s**t from the beginning of your ungag; don't even try toying with us, we aren't stupid. And as far as I can see, compared to other players, you're the one so far that I've noticed who's been saying the dumbest things I could ever hear on the mic. Sure, we got Unjo, CatholicRoblox, and DeezZero, PapaJolly, and others saying dumb s**t on the mics sometimes, but they aren't spamming, and what they're saying is actually not cringy as hell compared to what you bring to the table.

Listen...

YOU abused it,

YOU loosed It.

Roses are red

Violets are blue

We have rules

That you can follow too.

Edited by welchnome
bad poems for a meme appeal