Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Apex Legends

EisenSkrt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@BOSCH As much as i love ya'll boschy, i got friends in a discord community that plays r6 and apex, so i hang with them alot because well, they play r6 and apex :D, but whenever i see the servers poppin i hop on, ttt was on yesterday and i left them to check in :D

@EddieCam The gameplay in apex is pretty fun, it's different than every other br because it has "legends", which are characters with specific abilities, each legends has his own unique tricks, kind of like a moba, to some extent, so unlike other brs, it helps it stay fresh. Killtime in the game is relativly long(comparing to r6 and csgo/css), but it benefits teams who focus fire.

Movement in the game is very slick, it has a super comfterable movement system(no surprise, it was developed out of titanfall 2), and the gunplay is very tight.

Long story short, game is quite addictive, only downside is squads are 3 man, not 4 man, so you gotta cut someone, and the servers can be rubish sometimes because the game's netcode is horrible, but the netcode is being worked on, so it shouldn't be a factor.

ALSO, THE GAME IS FREE, AIN'T NO HARM IN TRIAL.

Edited by EisenSkrt
Added some more details
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...