Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hellsing ARMS Casull

welchnome

I've always wanted to see a high tier pistol on zs, and for a while, never could find a weapon more powerful than the t4 "photon" handgun. Today, I just happened to think of one that would plausibly match the power of tier 6. Basically, this weapon has the specs of our current desert eagle EXCEPT that it will vaporize a zombie's head with a max of 230 hit points. Only one available in stock.

Weapon details: https://hellsing.fandom.com/wiki/Hellsing_ARMS_Casull

Best existing model(So far as I have found)https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=234436420&searchtext=Hellsing

• Like 2

Interesting suggestion for a T6 pistol, and to be honest, having a T6 pistol would add a little more variety to the T6 arsenal. However, to be honest, I'm not sure who would buy this.

Yes, put this weapon in T6 and now we have a T6 pistol for last-standing humans in a solo cade, but compared to the other available T6 weapons, I just don't see this one being used given that humans have access to more powerful weapons such as the Gluon and Grenade Launcher.

As @Talbot mentioned, maybe making this a T5 pistol would be better than making it a T6 because people would buy this gun when there aren't any better weapon choices, and there's still stock left for this gun.

I think that this is a great idea, ive seen/used this gun in a game I forgot which one, I think kf1 mod, it was extremely satisfying to get headshots with it and I think that it will be the same. Having a t6 pistol is very VERY cool imo, I would buy it. For people saying that there are other t6 options that are better, I imagine the fire rate will be high for that pistol or even almost automatic doing alot of damage as a gun, if not we can make it that I hope, so thats not a problem. Heck it might be better than fubar we never know until we try it

Edited by F00L

lol just realized that damage IS the photon handgun so, I would make it do 350 damage per head-shot. Make no stock for it, make it only availible if crafted by combining Deagle with battery. For balancing, reduce Tao Cannon stock(stock probably needs to be reduced to 2 anyway). 

Edited by welchnome