Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TF2 division is gonna get competitive

☆Raging☆

I have finally found a way to get us into the competitive scene bois, because RGL.gg has just made a new league with ZERO restrictions. No class limits, no white listed weapons, and it's all 6v6. I'm still working out specifics with leadership so when I get full confirmation on everything, I will ask RELAX if he wants to create and lead the team and post the link for the other members. (We need 5 more people as I will be the one creating and managing the team, this is 6v6), deadline is March 2nd. 

http://mm.rgl.gg/Public/Articles/Default.aspx?a=1199

Update: team has been made, im leading it since Relax has a busy schedule, the team isnt involved with HG, but if you wanna compete msg me on steam, deadline again is March 2, first match will be streamed by rgl.gg on March 5

Team name is Mantronic

ANOTHER UPDATE: Starting roster has been completed. 

Current competitors are:

Me - Scout

Jarvie - Heavy

Deer - Sniper

Gamekiller (you won't know him) - Soldier

Slib (also won't know him) - Medic

TG9 - Sniper or spy

We currently could use 3 subs just in case competitors can't make it, again team join link is http://mm.rgl.gg/Public/Team.aspx?t=3650 (this isn't double) clanning, just message by March 2 if you are subbing so I can give you the password and approve your join request.

3rd fucking update:

All sub roles filled, subs are -

Aah! (you won't know)

TEXTTURE (again won't know)

GlimTV

FINAL FUCKING UPDATE:

Team completed 

Edited by MSgt. Raging