Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bots have extended range... why?

Laces115

I died through a blue shelf, a good 6 feet or so away from the prop itself, where other zombies couldn't even hit me, not human ones anyways.

Then I died to a bot wraith that somehow hit me THROUGH the prop that human-controlled zombies physically couldn't.

They already have perfect aim, can we get rid of this bullshit?

I still think its fair that bots should have bhop, lazer aim, and long range. Again most of the time they are added when humans are outside the cade and zombies are strugling hugely. Having all of these things will scare away the humans back into the cade where they belong.

Having bots with this intelligent AI and pathing is better than having dumb bots who can't aim or move.

If we nerf the bots to a level where they're stupid, everyone in-game is just going to make pathetic remarks on how dumb the AI is.

If we buff the bots further, everyone in-game will continue to say how broken they are and whine, bitch, and complain.

My point is that if we take either route, everyone is going to be negative about bots, and we can keep switching back-and-forth between nerfing and buffing bots, but that won't change anything for the better.

• Like 2

Hey!,i got an perfect idea,give bots rpg and noclip with god mode :],theres a solve for this,they must make the bots bhop only if there was a human spawn camping,and for the insane range they must nerf it 

Edited by Roberazo