Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Share your loadouts!

Fred.

I want this thread to serve as a potential opportunity for everyone to improve their game-play by sharing experience. You should reply with all non-cosmetic items of your favorite loadout for your main class or others too, explain how you use each item of the loadout together to get kills and stay alive. A lot of us main one class and don't dip too much in the others, with knowledge from each-other we can build some nice loadouts across all classes and maybe try new things based on each-others experience. Some may have loadouts between casual, competitive and our own all-crit servers, all-crit loadouts are favoured but feel free to share any kind you like, just make sure you state which kind.

One of my favourites for Spy is:

• Enforcer
  • Sapper
  • Cloak & Dagger

It's effective on Snipers. You get to them using cloak, you get outside of their minimal viewing angles they have during being scoped, or perhaps behind them, you disguise pressing 'B' for extra damage with the Enforcer, you then uncloak and shoot them, if you hit them with the first shot, even a body shot will kill them in a single hit, you then cloak again, change position and repeat. This loadout also works great in engineer bases because with cloak and dagger you effectively have unlimited cloak if you don't walk around too much, when the time is right you can kill an engineer, cloak, then sap all of their things one by one, starting with the sentry. This loadout also helps me improve as a Sniper because what you're essentially firing as a spy is very similar to a sniper rifle in it's time between shots, only without the scope, over time using it I've gotten very good at no-scoping as a sniper by playing spy. *All-Crit Loadout*

Edited by Fred.
  • Like 1

it goes by many names in tf2, but i like to call it "nico nico nii!"; simply due to the fact that it's popular for all the wrong reasons (like nico yazawa), annoying to play with / against (like nico yazawa), and perfect (for the all-crit ecosystem you know as 'trade 2') (like nico yazawa)

black box
battalion's backup
disciplinary action

here is something i wrote about the black box in a 'soldier tier list' when it comes to trade 2:

The best rocket launcher to use in this server when playing alone, as every hit is almost guaranteed to give you 20 health. Health lost through glancing blows or tough scuffles can easily be covered with this launcher, allowing you to stay at the frontline of a spawncamp / fight. The lost rocket is negligible in standard situations due to the inherent all-crits found on the server. If an opposing Battalion's Banner or Vaccinator is present, it isn't like an extra rocket will do much, anyway.

battalion's backup is almost like the 'seal of blasphemous prayer' of trade 2. little effort is needed to charge this up, and less is needed to explain how effective it is in this environment.

disciplinary action is like jigglypuff's back air, except it's mainly in front of you and it speeds allies. while its 146 damage can be a drawback in some situations (gunslinger, heavy requiring 3 hits), its disjointed range coupled with +sm_jetpack make it a superior option.

i'm going to pretend i didn't put effort into making this, thanks~

• Like 1

Diamondback - I use the diamondback for crits when i get backstabs and its awesome when people think ohh its just a spy, let me go all out ez kill. 

Kunai - Makes spy more challenging and really awesome to get chain stabs with considering the health

Dead Ringer - Because sometimes I dont cloak and tease/bait players to either teammates around the corner or my crits, also used as a crutch for the minimal health with the kunai. 

• Like 1

I have a specific loadout for one class and that's the engi! It's very basic but I like it since it doesn't have any negative effects to it that totally ruins my building process plus they're all stranges so it's good to rack up kills.

• Shotgun
  • Pistol
  • Wrench

Sometimes I change my loadout depending on what I'm dealing with but it's best to go with what feels best for you. :sick:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...