Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Self Inflicting Weapon

Keeara Hardford

So I'm thinking for us (Zerker) Mains is a custom mini glass shard that does 10 dmg (Self Inflicted) This would cost only 10 Points and can be sold for 4 points. 

This would mostly help (Zerker) mains out without having to rely on zombie players or fire or drowning plus it'll be more quick and better. Giving us (Zerker) mains a stable DPS from the start instead of later (Wave 2-3)

That's all I got, mostly a thing that pop into my head.

• Like 2

Honestly this reminds me of another great idea that another server had. Glass weapons from nox. The damage would be increased by alot like if I remember correctly to 2x or 4x but has a 50% chance to break. This would be cool to implement into HG. Which is kinda what  dickgurl was thinking. Damaging the user by breaking but with a reward.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorta along those lines,  a cheap self-heal injection that breaks after a few uses, doesn't give you points, and can be purchased from an arsenal would be nice for everyone too in a pinch, especially berserker mains. (though nothing strong enough to replace medics, more of like an emergency boost or something along those lines when other means of healing are not available)

Why not just go with another melee weapon added in-game that you can use to drain your health at will to benefit off of Berserker? This might be a more refreshing, convenient, and cooler idea than some shard you use to stab yourself with, to be honest.

^ this is mine

Instead of a new weapon that inflicts damage to yourself, wouldn't it be more convenient for some melee weapons to have an alt attack that damages yourself? Like cutting yourself or damaging yourself with the wep.

^ this is what you said @Oskey.

I said this weeks ago, and I said this with the understanding that this would be somewhat easier to code and less redundant to include.