Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

glass for pillar in new trade 2 map?

Zeused

Are we getting a new map? I thought it was decided against as we lose players every time they see they don't already have the map they need to join and we already risked that once. Also I thought you left mapping...

if someone stops playing on the server because they need to download the new map, that means it isn't their first time on the server, and I doubt anyone would stop playing on our server because they need to download a new map, and leaving the mapping team has no correlation on if I map or not. although if you can get some people to tell imperial that they wouldn't join trade 2 again because of the new map, maybe he wont publish it. im just the map maker, idc what they do with the map. they can publish it if they want. as long as it benefits hg :--)

why not just remove the sniper rifle as a map adjustment? ya know?

its not like I am removing the glass from the original map, it was just a suggestion. if you like that glass area then you should try to populate trade 5 :--) just think of it as "hey, nothing is changing in this area so I shouldn't be concerned"

• 2 weeks later...