Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Remove gravity gun.

Talbot

Title says it all, too annoying for zombies, humans just grab props used for cading and not give a f*ck about whether a cade is being built or not. I get that headcrab is great against a single gravity gun user but when we are talking about 10 or so just grabbing props meant to be for cades and shoving them into zombie spawn it's a different thing. Besides the fact that there are certain individuals who do what i mentioned and put the blame on caders for not making a proper cade even though they took their props.

• Like 8

Totally agree with Talbot here. Gravity gun is too OP no matter what is said agaisn't, I have seen maps where players were able to stay 5 waves outside the cade using that damn thing, and right now at the time of this post I just experienced spawn killing with it, I was on the human side, but I saw the struggle of the zombies to just walk away from the spawn.
I can see gravity gun used as a helpful pick up prop tool without the ability of throwing them, but as a weapon it's just too much.

Completely agree with you talbot, but dont you think removing the gun fully is a little too much? Yes its super anoying for zombies, and it breaks the rule of the fact that both teams should be enjoying their time on server, not just humans. Yet I still think it should stay but the price should be increased to atleast 200 points and have a stock of 2, maybe 3 at max.

• Thanks 1

I would remove the gravity guns ability to throw props and decrease the price instead of removing the gravity gun altogether.

Gravity gun makes cading convenient when it's not being used to throw props, also my reasoning to decrease in price is to compensate for the lack of throwing props.

Also, some people may say "people will just bring out the props or throw the props out", there's a rule that the server added to dis-premote this behaviour 

Edited by A Imperfect perfection
  • Like 1

Instead of removing the grav gun, how about we bring back magic shade as a regular zombie.. Without the ability to remove nails OFC.. But rather than remove the gun we can fight fire with fire! 

Sure humans can throw props at the zombies.. But good shade players will catch these props and launch them right back

Edited by Wonderland
  • Haha 1

I agree with Tabby, the gravity is annoying for the zombie team and a bit unbalanced when you have 10 of them in the frontline and insta-killing zombies once they spawn, it defects the purpose of the zombie survival gamemode in general, this ain't half-life 2.........

I propose a solution that would satisify both sides, make the gravity a limited weapon, only three gravity guns are in stock which means that you cannot get more than three gravity guns in a single game, maybe even make it two if needed. And increase the price to 200-250 to make the weapon seemingly more valuable so people would think twice before clicking purchase.