Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Everyone Remember This Forever.

Syn

You are so beautiful.

You are worth more than any price and more than every star in this sky. Please, if you are suicidal, do not kill yourself. Don't you dare say the stars would still come out, the seasons would still change, and the world would still turn. The world would never ever be the same without you simply for the fact that you wouldn't be here. You are a part of something beautiful and you absolutely deserve to be alive. Not for anybody else, most importantly for you. Because you are important, you are kind, you are meaningful, you are worthy, you are an absolutely gorgeous human being. I don't care what religion, race, any stretch marks, scars, or body type you fall under. I don't care about your weight or your height or your face, I care about you. Even if I don't know you, you as a human being are incredible. Please stay strong and remember, always be you. Depression may never go away, those scars may never go away and those feelings may never go away, but you will survive. Life is not a situation of survival, it is about how you THRIVE. You only get one life, please cherish it. I know that lots of other people do. And most importantly, above all.

I’m here for you. Contact me in any way, and I’ll try my best to help you, I’m no expert but I’m here to help.

• Like 2