Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How Not to Lose Profit!

Uni

How Often Do You Lose Profit  

32 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Have you been having trouble making profits in ZS? Have you died before you actually got to use up the ammo for the weapons suggested by other point farm guides? And have you been listening to suggestions and following them but still fails to make good profit? Then you have come to the right place! Today, as you read this post, I will slowly teach you how not to lose any points at all! Never ever!

(Note: This only applies people who do not main healer & cader, but rather weapons)

Situation # 1: Let's say that you have bought an Eraser' Tactical Pistol on round 1, along with 200 pistol ammo, and by the end of the round, you are down -50 profit, and still holding the pistol with 80 pistol ammo left. From what I've seen, the majority of the server tends to buy Tier 2 immediately after wave 1; without calculating the amount of ammo left they can use to make profit, and buying a new weapon along with more ammunition, can only cause you to drop even more points and go negative. Now, since you have used up 120 pistol ammo from the first wave, you are likely to use more if not the same number of bullets the following wave, so buy up to 140 pistol ammo, (just to be safe), and using that Eraser' Tactical Pistol, you will undoubtedly make profit the next wave.

• Many people make the mistake of buying a weapon and ammo for that weapon each wave, as the higher tiers unlock, which is something you do not want to do. Never ever buy a new weapon without using up all the ammo in your current weapon. Do some thinking and calculating each time a wave ends, aka the number of bullets you used this wave, the points you made, the number of bullets you will likely made next wave, and the points you will likely make next wave. And adjust accordingly.
  • Main Idea: Do not overbuy, don't get new weapons with a weapon and ammo in your hands already.

Situation # 2: You have an Akbar' Assault Rifle, and after wave 2 ends, you have 400 ammo left, but you know that you are going to use more than 400 ammo the following wave, so you buy up to 1400, which you know is more than you need, but you are 'preparing yourself for the wave after the next wave', you are 'buying ammo in advance'. DONT EVER DO THAT, BUY THE AMOUNT YOU ACTUALLY NEED FOR THE FOLLOWING WAVE AND NEVER THE WAVE AFTER THAT, DO NOT OVERBUY AMMUNITION BECAUSE THERE IS ALWAYS A CHANCE OF THE CADE FALLING AND YOU DYING WITH 1000 AMMO LEFT IN YOUR INVENTORY.

• As I was playing ZS today, our cade fell in the middle of the second wave, and as my comrades died, I picked up their loot only to see this : "You have picked up 1103 SMG ammo", "You have picked up 718 Medical Power", and "You have picked up 421 shotgun shells." And as I peeked at the leaderboard on the zombie side, I saw "-213", "-61", "-252", "-152", so on and so on.
  • Main Idea: Do not overbuy ammo, because there is always that chance of you dying without you using up all the ammo.

Situation # 3: Will be added soon.....

Edited by Uni
  • Like 2

These tips are decent @Uni, and they make sense. However, a major issue I have with these tips is that they only apply to guns and ammunition in ZS; nothing else.

Losing points also occurs when cading and healing, not just overbuying ammunition and buying a new weapon every wave. It would probably be good to mention that...

Edited by Snowyamur