Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zombie Escape suggestion

Marco

This

-if zombies kill a human they instantly redeem
- if a human dies to a trap, then then a zombie with most damage dealt will be redeemed etc...

If humans could easily redeem on ZE, that'll just make the game mode boring @Roberazo. Where's the satisfaction in winning a hard map if multiple players can easily redeem? The human player count would rarely dwindle with a system like this.

Unpopular opinion but I would say that we either have the old ze if its fixable or nothing. This is not ze anymore, its escaping with 50/50 players. I cant imagine the amounts  of points humans will get due to zombies being half of the team along with the amount of rage quits due to the said player being picked. Honestly i doubt with all that being said this gamemode will work. It will either be a pointfest or a ragequitfest.

I guess gmod is mad at hg 

No, Gmod is an old game @Roberazo. Had to look it up on the Steam Store, and I found that this game was released in 2006, and it's 2019; that means this game is 13 years old, which is a long life for a videogame. Because it's that old, it means that improving it without breaking anything is difficult, but this applies to anything else technological, not just Gmod.

A change of mechanics in ZE would be great, but in my opinion this aint it.  Although I genuinely dislike ZE, I liked the way people can solo win on ZE and 50% on each side all the time just wouldn't feel like much fun, there won't be a higher risk as more people die because they'll just redeem and it will still be 50/50.