Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

More Frequent Objective Maps

Uni

Do you want objective maps to be more frequent?  

13 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As most of you fortnite gamers out there know that objective maps are available to be chosen once every 10 map rotations or so, and even more than that if the objective maps which are available aren't what the players desired. Let's say that we get a objective map that everybody likes every 15 map rotations or so, and eliminating replays, an average map takes 15-20 minutes for the zombies to get through and 30-35 minutes for the humans to win. So lets average that out, which gives us 25 minutes per map. Which means that between each objective maps, the players would have to wait 4-6 hours between each objective map in the most severe of cases. (But usually its like 1.5-3.2 hours, still pretty oofity oof.) And as you know, objective maps are fun as when you prank your friend with free vbucks. So maybe make every objective playable once every 5-8 rotations, just increase it by a little bit.

(Friendly suggestion dont hate ok lov u)

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

I want more objective maps, but I don't want objective maps to be more frequent, so I'm a no for this one. Our ZS server gets so many new players everyday that most of them die within the first phase or two from kleiner filters. Because of this, the zombie team usually ends up being larger than the human team earlier than expected.

Additionally, often times, we don't do an objective map well, and while its success depends on the objective map being played, this is true for all cases. Worst of all is that when players die, they ragequit, so our server population suffers from it.

I don't want objective maps removed, ever, but I don't want them to be more frequent because that'll result in frequent server pop. extermination, as well as people whining and complaining even more. It'll be chaos.

• Like 1