Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I might need help?

EisenSkrt

So recently i'v started making youtube vids(just upload my 2nd one, first one has a stupid watermark on it, so honestly, don't watch it xd), and i could use a nice logo/banner.

I also used to stream, and i plan on going back to it eventually( i stopped because my upload speed is garbage, it was unwatchable), so if whoever helps me has xtra free time, a nice overlay would be nice(nothing over the top, no facecam either, if you do wanna makea  facecam overlay, make it on a seperate file so i can add it on if need be).

Main theme of my content is rainbow 6 siege, so something themed about my favorite operators(Being, mostly Valkyrie, Ela and IQ) would be nice.

I'm not sure if i'l pay, consider it as charity if you help me and i will greatly appriciate it, i'l give you credits in the description though for sure, and maybe i'l pay later on when i can, if i remember, as i said consider it as charity, thanks for the help :D

yt link = https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2tC4EtAsZ6Y3DVHdvR15bg?disable_polymer=true

twitch link = twitch.tv/eisenskrt

Edited by EisenSkrt

Hey @EisenSkrt.

I'm Snowyamur, the GFX Team Leader for HeLLsGamers. My team has notified me of this request, and was not aware of it until today. I apologize for not being aware of this request sooner.

Based on what you're asking for, I have the time to make assets for both your YouTube and Twitch channels for free, on the condition that I am credited for both your YouTube and Twitch channels for the assets, as well as crediting the HeLLsGamers community for asking for said assets. Should you agree to those terms, I'd be happy to make these assets for you.

Be sure to reply to this thread and let me know whether you agree to these terms or not. The sooner, the better. Thanks.

Edited by Snowyamur
Fixed weird grammar error; oops
  • Like 2

I agree to those terms, just a single question though, i asume the credits should be displayed in the description ,but if i also must put like a hg stamp overmark over my vid, if you could provide me with a transparent version of the hg logo that i could use it would be ideal for that, so if a watermark is needed, if you could add it into the files you send i'd appriciate it :D

Edited by EisenSkrt

There's no need to watermark your videos with the HG logo. As long as you put in your YouTube channel description the credits for me making the assets, and for HeLLsGamers being the community you received the assets from, that's fine.

I will message you later on specific details I'll need before I start making the assets.

Affermative, thanks for the help, i also used to do gfx stuff, so if you need to bounce some ideas or opinions or suggestions feel free :D

(I don't have the time nor inspiration to come up with anything myself though, atleast not from scratch)

Edited by EisenSkrt