Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

ZS Bug report

Lynxx

So I was playing ZS, and notices that when Zs destroy the supply crate, they get a damage bonus, but then humans can go back and repair the supplycrate for the damage to go back down, right? I noticed that the damage buff doesnt got down completely, such as the difficulty of a map is 1.1X. zombies destroys supply crate is goes down to 1.2x, humans go to repair it, but the damage but only goes down to 1.15. Is this intentional or a mistake?

Agreed completely this stuff has been happening multiple times when I was on, like one time I forgot the map the supply was stuck between the floor and zombies could hit it from the lower level and humans could repair it on the upper level. The difficulty went up and up all the way to 2 or more. This needs to be fixed asap.