Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Incentive to join HG as Member / Recruit

Wonderland

Bonus Worth for HG members and Recruits?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

If the benefit for joining our community is something that provides an in-game advantage for ZS, then it's a no from me.

We shouldn't incentivize recruitment by giving players and appealing to them with something that could make them stronger in-game. An extra 20-25 Worth for a player can make a huge difference for what the player starts with at Wave 1, and that difference can make earning profit, killing zombies, and cading too easy, when it shouldn't. Players in-game should start with the same starter Worth because that ensures all humans are on even-playing fields with what they can start with. Yes, every human starts with a different kit, but at least they all start with a limited 100 Worth.

Speaking of this, this also makes me bring up with the concern for having cards that increase Worth, something that should be handled carefully.

We can't afford this as a clan, we would have to shell out for each person who decides to join. I will have to no to $, now on the other hand 5k-10k in credits would make me change my vote, norm the few people atleast in CSS servers who farm points won't join so it wouldn't hurt us or leave us with a bunch of hang arounds.

The problem I would see with having ZS cosmetics is that we would either have to make them ourselves, or if we borrow them from other sources, we would have to do more for the authors of said sources than just credit them.

Having cosmetics for ZS would certainly bring in a pool of new members from the Gmod Division, especially since our server on average gets 40-50 players at any given time, with a little more than half of them being new to our server, but nowadays, players want more. We would need to make our community membership more valuable than just providing ZS cosmetics, as it pertains to Gmod alone.