Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

I was requested to do this

Card

ok, so backstory, I got home from work early one day and checked my personal phone, which I leave at home because work supplies me a phone. I had 40 something text messages from my roomates in the group text of them arguing about chores and shit because they were both lazy assholes. I replied, and my one roommate, we will call him A, got super mad and told me he'd kick my ass. I let it sit and my other roommate, who is now called B, came home and we sat in the living room and just chit chatted. We agreed to sit down and talk about everything like rational adults. A got home, slammed the door and went straight to his room. The next thing I heard was the sound of a gun slide being pulled back and then he emerged from the curtain we had hung separating the hallway and living room. He started yelling and screaming and demanding things and threatened us with the gun. I moved out a few days later and the police were notified once I knew I was safe.