Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

unban ? 500

Twust

y'all don't reply to the unban form on the banned page so I'm making one here, I've been banned for a while now and i feel I've changed during the time i was banned. I was banned for creating drama, and now I'm over the community drama :) I wanna talk to some of the friends I made in HG while i was mod.

I also felt ignored from that form cuz no one emailed me >.>

- Twist

Edited by Rart

I think what makes it different this time is, I've waited time to request another unban from previous decline of a unban, taking time to think about the things I've done and i understand they were wrong and i shouldn't have done them. I just wanna be able to hang out with friends in the community & not be banned from forums, stopping me from even switching channels in Teamspeak. I know it's still early to ask for a unban as my ban was pretty recent, but if i do get unbanned I'll stay out of trouble. Its fine if you don't wanna unban me because of my past, i understand.

Was gonna get friend tags to try to talk to someone about my ban appeal, but knowing i wouldn't get friend tags i just made a unban appeal here, though it wasn't the Smartest choice, as a guest no matter how many times i asked if i could get moved to talk i would just be ignored.

I really do see that you are trying to get unbanned. Not sure if you are lying or not, but given the recent issues in our servers from your group I just can't justify something like this.

Because of you being respectful and understanding here, you can be unbanned 3 months from now with zero issues, from you and others, you will be unbanned. (7/9/19)

• Like 1

• Chains locked this topic