Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Heyyyy ;)

Wassup everyone!:lol: (New) But not totally new here, firstly you can call me Lance or Vance either one doesnt matter to me. Im in my last year of high school so im pretty much about to start college and shit which I know it's gonna be quite depressing( If you've been through college or are in college already pleaseeeeeee give me tips lmao) I play basketball in my free time and im quite chill if you encounter me. That's about it! Im pleased to be apart of this! :cat:

Welcome to the HeLLsGamers community @Whatwuzthat.

While in college, commit your studying time towards understanding the material rather than memorizing it. Unlike high school, your grades in college are more dependent on and weighed by tests and exams than homework assignments, labs, projects, etc., but some courses are exceptions to this concept. Don't slack off, don't lag behind, get involved on campus with something you like and you should be fine.

• Thanks 1