Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (GMod) Abuse Report [HG] Wonderland [M]

ZorgaTheBeeKing

Abuser Name

[HG] Wonderland [M]

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:1:17029986

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

4/10/19

Give us a brief description of the incident. 

Brief Description: Use of server moderator mechanics to grief my experience. This is not the first time as evidenced by a previous report. As soon as I start barricading, I'm deemed at fault of "shitcading" and punished for it shortly after by having my barricade un-nailed right in front of me. Prior to this, a blue shelf was un-nailed and taken into the second room without any reasoning behind it. 

Situational Context consist of two rooms. I'm barricading the first room, Marcia barricades the second room. 

Additional info: For reference, This is the type of barricade (More or less the same) I formulated on making. As evidenced at 1:10.

I/others gather props for the barricade. Prop gathering continues all the way until human zombie selection.

Nearing zombie volunteer selection, 2:30 I observe Wonderland taking it upon himself to un-nail my blue shelf. I question this a little but gave him the benefit of the doubt and stayed quiet about it. Marcia was outside gathering props barricading props so there was no reason for Wonderland to un-nail the prop and take it back into the final barricade. Here's that same blue shelf taken by the way. It was unused til the end of humans losing. It seems as though the prop was never asked for to begin with but it was deemed worthy of being un-nailed anyways. 

Prop gather completed, Barricading begins at 3:36.

Less than 10 seconds later, It's already being called a "shitcade". Keep in mind, I've just begun barricading and there's only one prop. 

4:00 The Barricade is un-nailed as I work on adding the third prop. From this point on, it's self explanatory. Picture of the barricade before being un-nailed.

Subjectively speaking, Wonderland made a attempt to justify his actions under the guise that zombies could crouch into my barricade. Henceforth why I stated the barricade is not "complete" until I make use of all the other props I claimed. I believe this requires time and motive to determine if it is a "shitcade". I'm not sure where how he determined I was guilty as within the time frame given. All I was told was I am "shitcading", Zombies can jump through the prop if left as is, and I did "nothing" to fix it. I feel as if he give's a warning, it validates his actions towards me for not listening. Even if the warnings were not accurate in what is a "shitcade".

Last I recall, a good barricade is one where the person barricading has intentions to and makes a meaningful effort to create a barricade with intent to complete the game mode's objective. Simply put, Survive the zombie waves. I'm aware of the fault with that particular prop. I've been on HG ZS since it's server inception so it's not a issue of inexperience. 

Side information: At the end of the video, he claims I made a "shitcade". I'm not sure how the barricade even resembles a "shitcade" to begin with. It's a standard v cade without any props added to it yet. When he refers to the previous barricade, I can assure you it's not what was claimed. If he want's to claim that, by all means I leave the burden of proof to him. It is evident we humans did not survive long enough henceforth the map repeat. I can assure you that it wasn't a issue of barricades, rather a issue with lack of firepower. ZS experiences brain drain at night and not much teamwork happens sometimes. 

Proof Links?

-Consolidated pictures into one url. https://imgur.com/a/3zH86Jk
-If this isn't allowed, let me know. 

Edited by ZorgaTheBeeKing
  • Like 1

User has caused issues in the past with making poor barricades / nailing props and not using them..

The previous abuse report he put up against me.. Pho had pointed out that I had taken the proper steps in warning him and the such for the very same thing... That I should not have muted him. 

I asked in chat multiple times even chat spamming to make sure he saw it.. " Please dont cade that way ".. Zorga is the " Judge Dredd " 

He 100% ignored the message so I removed his nails  from two blue shelves  and rotated them about 45 deg from where he had them and renailed them down in place. ....No action other than unnailing two props and rotating them in the doorway..

I explained it to him over 10? times Why i removed his nails.. I tried to explain that zombies could jump over it.

The very next map Zorga continued his "shitcading" .. To the point where people were complaining about how bad of a shitcade it was.. As nobody else wanted to cade and zorga being the only one.. No action was taken and the cade was not unnailed despite being very hard to shoot out of.

There was no personal incentive for me to do any of this other than to preserve the human team.

Edited by Wonderland

Prop gather completed, Barricading begins at 3:36.

Less than 10 seconds later, It's already being called a "shitcade". Keep in mind, I've just begun barricading and there's only one prop. 

4:00 The Barricade is un-nailed as I work on adding the third prop. From this point on, it's self explanatory. Picture of the barricade before being un-nailed.

As for your rationale, It is way too soon to determine if zombies can get in. The barricade is actively being built and it was still the beginning of wave one.

Next map, To simplify this. My barricade is the front and final barricade.  I have evidence if needed to prove it is not "shitcading".

I don't understand why you flat out ignored me when I asked.. Then Chat Spammed not to cade that way.. Rather than explaining what you were doing you ignored the request and kept going on about your buisness.. Your props would not have been unnailed had you stopped and responded what you were doing.. At this time I didnt even know that "Judge Dredd" was Zorga untill he messaged me about it having to be personal.

I have nothing personally against you.. You just barge into rooms and start taking all the props you can.. You dont ask.. Even if somebody is already cading. I Zlocked you a few maps later for doing that VERY thing.. You ran in and decided to just start cading over people.

All of this could have been avoided had you simply responded to my request asking you not to cade like that..

A simple " Just wait a minute and they wont be able to jump in " ..Or a " Just give me a minute and ill address it "..

It was ignored... So I unnailed your props.. I was told I could have taken it to a Z list due to this being a reoccurring issue but again I gave you a chance.

Edited by Wonderland

• Chains locked this topic

Okay Judge Dredd, Folding Table, ZorgaTheBeeKing; from my own personal experience watching you play, you are known to cause issues with cading and baiting mods; it's something I have seen with my own eyes and already talked to you about. I know you are not the kind of person to not read chat or not listen to voice chat, so why did you ignore Wonderland when he inquired about your cade? Times have changed from 2013, standards are much higher and old style techniques are not seen as efficient or capable unless pulled off immaculately, and quite frankly your cading skills display a shadow of your former self. As Wonderland said, this whole issue would have been avoided if you had simply responded to what he said instead of ignoring him.

Wonderland, all that I ask of you is to give him more than a minute to respond; if he chooses not to respond then the fault is on him entirely.

Not Abuse.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1