Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

More redeemer variant

Old Bill

Greetings everyone, I like the idea of redeemer variants so I thought I could suggest a few redeemer variants which I think would be cool.

• First: Detonator

Equipment:

demolition + surged + fit traits, 5 grenades and a deagle

Rarity:
Very rare

• Second: Sharpshooter

Equipment:

keyboard warrior + surged + accuracy + fit and hunter

Rarity:

Rare

• Third: Knight

Equipment:

heavy hitter + regenerative + berserker + fit + surged traits, and katana

Rarity:

Very rare

• Fourth: Previous life

If you did not become a zombie from the start you get the traits and stuff you got from the worth menu at the start.

Rarity: 

Rare

So give me your thoughts on these variants and if you think of anymore variants it would be fun to see other people ideas or if you think you can change on something in the ones i mentioned above feel free!

Edited by Old Bill
  • Like 3

I like the ideas. I can't say that 5 nade is op tho, we have limited granades anyway, it's not like you can buy a lot of them. However I think that Detonator should be rare or very rare. This makes up for the 5 nades, as well as due to the rarity, we won't see alot of redeemers having it.

Edited by Hugin&Munin

TheDarkDevil, I still dont see that a reason to make it too op i mean it really depends on the cade, the bosses themselves, the intense of the moment, and on the redeemers themselves. I mean you can get the demo trait and buy all the grenades then erase all the bosses every wave if they are stupid and you are too good but still not a reason to remove the demo trait or call it op. Let us also not forget that zombies win most of the times anyways whether there are redeemers or not, however it is a fair point that you are complaining about and it does seem like a powerful set so i think making it rarer might be the thing that will satisfy everyone.

• Like 1

Few thoughts:

Detonator

Having the Demolition perk plus 5 grenades is slightly overpowered for a redeem variant. Maybe having at least 2 grenades will do, but not 5. That's too much; not many people even purchase or use that many unless the intention was to profit.

Sharpshooter

Sounds fine to me.

Knight

Having the Zweihander sounds more appropriate than the Katana for this redeem variant title. Also, the Zweihander would make a much better choice when combined with Berserker and Heavy Hitter.

However, as @Lady Luck pointed out:

Can we chew through the latest update before we add more new stuff?

I'd say this is the priority right now. We should refrain from suggesting or adding new things until the latest update works well and things are functional and back to normal, or we risk scope creep.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I thought of one more variant

•      Previous life

If you did not become a zombie from the start you get the traits and stuff you got from the worth menu at the start.

Rarity: Rare

This could be rewarding or negatively-consequential depending on what you want. Then again, I'd find this interesting because people could strategize with this.