Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Portal Map

Alright yall. I've been fiddling around with portal content. I've hit a block wall and am not sure what map or level would be appealing to you guys.

Paste below what map or level in portal you would like to see revamped into a ZS Level or section. Something that can actually be caded if props are added, or something that would make a good section for an objective map persay.

Be specific, use names screenshots. Make it so i can actually locate the map/level. If yours is chosen i will add a stamp with your name on it somewhere obvious inside the level.

sp_a4_final3 // Chapter 9, Third Map.

After downloading the game and spending hours finding the perfect map....here it is.

I've taken some screenshots to give you an idea of generally where the humans should cade, the location of the zombie spawn, and such and such. The rest of it is up to you, either to add rooms or other stuff. @Train

(The map should have an invisible barricade at the part where the wall breaks off and shows you a big facility.)

https://imgur.com/a/s02cN1G(Another way of accessing the screenshots.)

Screenshot_44.thumb.png.a714da896e809c924a5fd8a2bc52e55b.pngScreenshot_45.thumb.png.9169d9e4c67d3e9f01ee7085ac92cd6b.pngScreenshot_46.thumb.png.a432cf1024231f281db539578aa3b63d.pngScreenshot_47.thumb.png.49a284b0036bc9dc96733f8fae4d2482.png

Screenshot_49.png

Edited by Uni
  • Like 3