Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Refund all negative points

Doctor Who?

I think we all noticed that when ever a map has a low points reward players tend to not buy and to not defend at all anything, for its not worth the map, which makes the game very boring. I think it's pretty much self explanatory. I wanna suggest that when ever humans win on the map, all players with negative points will be refunded. In this way people will actually try and give their best on winning the map since, first all negative points will be refunded and, second they get to win some extra points on the map and achievements. 

• Like 2

That would ruin the fun of winning. If people spent hundreds of points, or empty their entire bank account, to win a game, only to always profit in the end, then that would make winning boring and lame.

I'm not one to say that players should earn profit all the time, that's what every ZS player is working towards every map, but humans rarely win on ZS. A victory on any map is a rare moment where even if you're down 500 points and in the negative, you'll find enjoyment out of contributing to the team in some way when you win in the end, and that's fun.

No offense, but like many point-whore ideas I've seen suggested for Zombie Survival, this sounds like another idea made with a point-whore mentality.

• Like 4

Well i really am a point whore(at some maps) at the same time having a lot of fun (even with the negatives) lmao, I just want to heal every single player just to earn pts. Anyway I couldn't agree more with you now, explains why its not implemented lol. Anyway thanks :D .

Well i really am a point whore(at some maps) at the same time having a lot of fun (even with the negatives) lmao, I just want to heal every single player just to earn pts. Anyway I couldn't agree more with you now, explains why its not implemented lol. Anyway thanks :D .

Point-whore mentality overrides fun on Zombie Survival. Sad.