Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Maximum threat zombie

Old Bill

So we have a maximum threat human but what about a maximum threat zombie (name: Lucifer) that is as rare or maybe even rarer to spice things up, the things that I think it should have are the following:

Pros
Health: 6666
Speed: Fast zombie speed

- 50% resistance to all type of damages

- 50% extended claws range

- Shift + Space gives you super jump like the one that comes from the bonus crate

- Default 75 damage (Difficulty can make it higher) and attacks as fast as a nightmare

I know these things are overpowered but how about we give it a catch of the following

Cons

- Does not spawn at the last wave

- Rare, only spawns at the beginning of a wave (NOTE players should not be informed that it will spawn, so it should be by surprise, at the beginning of that wave with a warning notification just like the the human maximum threat)

- Dies after 3 minutes automatically

- Blood cradle traits don't work on it.

And the reward is the same as maximum threat human, the one who kills it gets 200 points and the rest of the team get 100.

Edited by Old Bill

heres another idea Corrupted shade : Has regular health 5500 and deals 55 human dmg on 40 pop every 1+ human the max threat boss gets +75 hp so 60 times 75 the shade will have 10k hp and also has AoE attacks when hitting a cade after the max threat zombie takes 1500 damage it has 3 secounds of immunity dmg and starts to gain buffs such as 20% damage and 20% swing rate  and what i mean by AoE attack is when the shade hits the cade it also damages nearby props if shade deals 90 damage to the prop then it should also damage the left/right prop with 35% less dmg and gives debuffs to cades and humans on hit giving humans slow and defense down and giving the cade defense down 

No 6666 hp is not op its not a lot for a max threat zombie thats rare i once had puke pus with 5,5k hp and managed to kill like 5 people coz they had no ff sure it takes a lot of dmg but its still a big hp pool and humans can easily melt down bosses since they have new op traits they can combine with shotguns 

@Uni

I mean that is why it is very rare, because it is more powerful than any zombie you can ever get. Not to mention the great catch of dying automatically after 2 minutes.

P.S the reason i chose the number 6666 is because it looks like the devil's number (666) and Lucifer is one of the devil's names.

Edited by Old Bill

What's the point of this zombie if it will die anyways after 2 mins? This thing is only to be spawned on high population, specially on maps where humans have a high winrate and there's a big amount of humans against little zombies but completely removing the 'Automatically dies after 2 mins' and lowering its HP. Also, there must be a way of selecting the player who gets this zombie because if it's going to be random it would be a shame AFK zombies get it.

• Like 1

@Talbot

The reason it dies after two minutes because obviously it is overpowered, also to make the player act as fast as possible and dont stall to attack until the right moment but attack humans head on without waiting for anything. Not to mention two minutes are more than enough to make this zombie total destruction for the human team.

Also about the random thing, obviously this can be fixed by not letting AFK zombies get it and other conditions that make it spawn just like you said Talbot.

@TheDarkDevilRo3 Happy you are starting to take this seriously, and I dont see that the 1st zombie in the leaderboard gets to take it is a very good idea. I mean most of times I dont see a reason to reject such an offer so it will probably be biased to some good players that when they become zombies they most of times take it to the top which will ruin the fun of max threat to the other players, so I would say a random boss gets it so more people get to try it even though it is rare.

Edited by Old Bill

As I said above I biased it to those who get bosses, it is true some bosses are bad but I suggest for the sake of giving more people the chance of having the fun I think it is better to be random in the range of bosses, I mean the human max threat is completely random I guess and newbies can get it and lower the chance of humans survival too. But I leave the final decision to the majority.

Devil is right, and he said something similar of what I was about to say.

You have to pick up the most dedicated and best of the players on the zteam otherwise it won't work. Picking up the first player on the Leaderboard is more than enough, if you want it you have to try and get the best of your skills. Removing the 2 min is also probably the best option here, zteam can save that rare zombie by healing it if needed to, in case it doesn't get melted down by humans as soon as it approaches a cade in the first seconds for sure.

I can say that I know how close the feeling of this zombie can be tho, I have once picked up every single HP boost on the blood crate and went ancient nightmare, I was able to obliterate their cade. I think I had around 5k hp or so (Idr) dealing 100+ damage.

This means that this zombie is really not that OP at all.

I like the idea tho, and I welcome it, in case it ever to be added.