Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

not abuse (GMod) Abuse Report (The Colonel)

Jango

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

The Colonel

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:33470740

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

ZS HG

How long ago did this take place?

1 Hour

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Spamming 'neighbourhood' down the microphone as alot of HG players do during a map vote. The problem was whether I said 'nigger' or 'neighbourhood'. If you try hear what you want to hear, you'll hear it. However, I play HG daily, never been banned, not a toxic player yet am not given a say, Colonel just whips out the gag then gets me banned.

It is obvious that you can't be sure of what I said, i'm not asking for a demotion (however...), but I feel something that results in a ban should atleast be 100% decided, not just by apparently 'stubborn admin who hates everyone' -nameless.

Take the time to hear the video please then admins with a bit more sense (not being rude, just my opinion theres someone with more sense) take a look at the youtube video.

Even admins in the server didn't agree with Colonel, and as you can see in the ZS Discord (https://discord.gg/Be9CFB) many disagree with Colonels decision, thus making it unfair based solely on him being stubborn that I am banned, without concrete evidence.

All I ask is that you watch the video, and let me know below what you hear, no bias.

Proof Links?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBWWbSSviqs
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Would like to add i joined Colonels discord informing him of the report and got nothing but hostility and rudeness in return. Seemed a bit upset about my - in his words - fall report.

Also, only just found out he is a gold member. If you take this report in my favour then revoke his power, and if this needs to be taken to someone else, Fume Knight banned me. However, i'm sure Fume is a good admin and this report is not aimed at him and he was just doing what he thought appropriate to what he was told happened

You clearly said it in the video, and I will stand by my actions as I always have, that is very concrete evidence. What more can you say honestly besides metaphorically shooting yourself in the foot. Everyone in the server heard you when you proceeded to do it a second time on the server on zs_neigherhood, just a shame I didn't catch that in mind before exiting the game to upload the footage. You specifically told me to upload the footage and I did, and now you want to act as if this is an abuse of my power. I'm not a moderator, I'm just a player with Gold, who finds it in myself to step up to do the right thing occasionally.

I have an extensive history of ban reports I've filled with the supervision of other moderators and staff members. Many of them involving racism. You clearly didn't say neighborhood, you said something else. You want more facts about it. The word you used, was two syllables, while the word neighborhood has 3, and we all know what word you used, because it's clearly linked in your report. You've done nothing but just prove I was right to ban you, and I hope you learn your actual lesson instead of being a child and trying to act like you did nothing wrong. Because that's when things will get worse for you.

• Haha 1

A second time right aha. 

If you're using syllables as evidence then this is ridiculous. If im spamming into my mic, the word isn't going to be a clear 'neighbourhood' with all correct syllables is it? If that's how you're playing it, you can hear 'B' in the video, not 'G'. Additionally, what do I gain from this report if I'm wrong, a longer ban maybe? Why would I set myself up for that.