Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Bans

EisenSkrt

I wanted to report someone for potential hyperscroll/script, but HGbans apears to be down so i guess i'l do it here...., i don't really remember how to decide since my days as an admin are long gone, dude was also sus for wallhacks and maybe even aimlock, however no evidence for those, the suspect is placed in first in top 10 on the office server, so i thought keeping an eye out may be important

20190616234314_1.jpg

I just went over this with Eddie on Discord recently. I've been playing on this server since April of last year. And as of recently, I've been playing very consistently. And along with that, I also have been receiving hackusations frequently. I use a Logitech G Pro which does not come equipped with hyperscrolling. It operates like a normal scroll wheel does.

As it goes for my awareness/game sense, I listen for sound queues as well as check my radar occasionally. Pair that with decent reaction times and you play against what is seemingly a wallhacker. Not really certain on what to say about the aim. You would have to spectate me sometime. Because as it goes with rifling, I find myself whiffing shots. And with sniping, I either underflick or overflick shots from time.

For what it's worth, DragonSlayer and BOSCH have seen me around for as long as I began playing. I've helped with reporting cheaters on quite a few occasions last year.

• Like 2

• Benz locked this topic