Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

So I went to do something and when i came back 5 minutes later, it showed me with a hammer that nailed a few things and I had a gun, which I never did anything. I just came back and it said i nailed some stuff and i was standing in the doorway. No one was using my computer, I have nothing controlling my computer. So did a admin control me, or was it a AI that controlled me. Does anyone know what is going on?

15 minutes ago, TheawesomeMCB said:

Another Mod/Admin already told me but thanks though, since when did bots know how to cade?

@TheawesomeMCB

According to one of our developers, the bots don't actually know how to cade themselves, nor have the sentience to design their own cades. They're able to make a cade because they were programmed to copy off cading designs made by others, as such, whatever cades are made, they store those designs and replicate them when no one cades.

"According to one of our developers, the bots don't actually know how to cade themselves, nor have the sentience to design their own cades. They're able to make a cade because they were programmed to copy off cading designs made by others, as such, whatever cades are made, they store those designs and replicate them when no one cades." -Snowyamur

The bots cade better than me. -ASCII

I was wondering why I had cades one game, I still dunno how to do them.