Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

A Quick Thanks

RazzleBerry

I have been pretty much absent from all things HG in the past year or so. I started going to college in another state and that's kept away from my gaming computer. I also just sort of naturally fell out of jailbreak a long time ago. Some of you may remember me as I played over 1000 hours on the server and was a regular lead for quite a while.

I decided to check back and saw  that the server is now shut down, which makes perfect sense. It appears that others also naturally lost interest.

Having played jailbreak since the later part of the CSS jailbreak days before GO, I feel like some sort of tribute ought to be given. This post can provide that.

Jailbreak saw me through a lot of hard times in my life. It helped me find joy every single night, even if we were just doing more or less the same things over and over again.

Thanks to everyone who made it such a wonderful community for so long. In some way, jailbreak will live on within all of us who spent so many years playing it.

And, until next time...

"All Ts, suck my ass."

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

JB is up now but it was active for one day and it seems like people stopped caring (which has happened every time its been tried to have been "revived" tbh)

But yes I have had a lot of good times on Jailbreak and a lot of late nights on that server, and I do miss it from time to time. However, like you, people have grown up and grown out of playing Jailbreak. It is what it is.