Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Oh My

Hey to those here who even know who I am. :offensivesmilie:

I joined this community as a kid back into 2014 playing Jailbreak. I remember being the little squeaker afraid to talk to anyone. I met people like Fortis and Dictator, people i grew up with in HG and some of the better friends i made here. But look where I went. Moderator for Jailbreak, then staff for that same server, eventually taking over the DL position for Suicide and Joe T. Was I the best DL for CSGO? Meh probably not, even I must admit in the last few months of that position my interest in CSGO as a game in general was dwindling.

I left this community, about a year ago now, with some of my better friends to start our own community. That part didn't necessarily work out but hey we had our fun streaming Fortnite everyday. I dont think this is my return to HG quite yet at least, but who knows. I thought id try to pick up CS again and maybe ill see some of you old folks (and new guys) on TS or the servers sometimes. 

• Like 2

@SupaNipplez Hey man, if you have left that other community, I think most of us would love to have you back in HG. Sorry things didn't work out, but if you made a clean break, maybe you should consider it. Either way, glad to hear from you man, I hope you get on Ts3 and game it up! Welcome back to the community my friend!

:dis-gon-b-gud: