Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Awakened

Snowyamur

Ancient powers have awakened in both the living and dead. Wielding such power, how will you use your newfound strength?

Test your survival odds against the undead with your newfound powers, but be careful, as the undead have, too, grown stronger.

Event-Poster-Recovered2v2.png

Graphics created by Combine

Host(s): Snowyamur & Talbot

Event Manager: Snowyamur

When:

• Date: Saturday, July 27, 2019
  • Times: 5:00 PM (CST), 3:00 PM (PST), 4:00 PM (MST), 6:00 PM (EST), 7:00 AM (KST)
  • Game Server: [HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival! | US-Central | Live (45.34.7.238:27015)
  • Be in our TS event channel before the event starts! TS3 IP: hellsgamers.com

How to play:

• The effectiveness of human and zombie traits are doubled.
  • Universal human health increased.
  • Zombies earn more barricade points.
  • Same ZS gameplay rules: humans try to survive; zombies try to eat 'em.

Who can play:

• Everyone!

Event rules:

• Only HG Recruit+ eligible for badge.
  • Only Friend of HG+ eligible for prizes.
  • Must be in TS event channel + game server for entire event to be eligible for badge + prizes.
  • All HeLLsGamers rules apply.

General HG rules:

• NO cheats, exploits, glitching, or 3rd party tools that give you an unfair advantage over other players.
  • NO ghosting.
  • DO NOT be disrespectful.
  • NO sexual harassment of players.
  • DO NOT be racist or use racial terms.
  • NO useless spamming of the mic, text, or radio. That means no songs/soundbites, especially if fellow clan members or players are complaining.
  • NO recruiting or advertising for other clans in here.
  • DO NOT wear the -hg- / [HG] / HG | tag unless you are a part of HG and are assigned that rank.
  • NO name impersonation of anyone.
  • If you are caught trying to crash or lag the server, you will be permanently banned.

Prizes:

2500 ZS points raffled off to 8 participants each.

Badge:

QjGqAyV.png

View full article

• Like 2

Awakened event has been postponed.

The event will now happen tomorrow on July 27, starting at 3:00 PM PST. 

PST stands for Pacific Standard Time, which is the timezone for our servers. If you need to run these conversions, use this online time conversion tool provided below:

Time Zone Converter - Time Difference Calculator

I would like to apologize for the technical difficulties that occurred for today's event and will work best to ensure these do not happen ever again.

@Snowyamur

Great event, I like the unique new idea and here is my feedback on what I think should change as humans seem to give up fast on zombies and it is undeniable that zombies can be powerful at early waves which does not give a humans a chance. As much as this may sound like your typical feedback from the 90% of the regulars' population which are humains and always demand humans buff, I can safely tell you that I'm not one of them and I'm saying this after thinking and try being in both teams.

- Make zombies traits multiplied by 1.5x instead of 2x

- Increase nails health by 15%

- It seems like that zombies have a speed boost, if that can be lowered just for the first wave then given back afterwards

- For some reason, defense breaker trait carries to the replay I hope that can be looked at.

Of course what I suggested above is just what I "think" would make the event more playable and enjoyable by both teams, we can't know for sure until it is implemented and tested by players.

Edited by Old Bill