Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello all!

Hello HG! I'm Knoxtane. I've been around for a while, just not too active. I'm 25 years old and currently work "Part-time" as a Door Dash Driver. Looking into something more permanent, just not too sure yet. I look forward to playing with everyone and getting to know you all a little more!

Little background of my PC Gaming history.

T'was 1999, I was 6 years old and I had a "New" HP Desktop. I sat down and watched my Older brother play this really cool space RTS game called "StarCraft" I had no idea what it was or how to play, but I asked him if I could play. He said sure and I jumped in as Terran and I was brown, Mined some Minerals and created 2 marines...this was at the..4 minute mark? I got killed by a Teal protoss with 6 or 7 zealots. I was hooked Then one year later I started Diablo, the O.G. 1996 Diablo. I didn't get too far and then that PC died and I didn't get back into PC gaming until I was 12 or so, with RuneScape and StarCraft Again. Then I played on some shitty laptop and eventually saved up money to build my own PC in 2014. I know, yeeearrss later. Hopped into some BF3 then BF4, didn't rank up too much. Mostly played CS:S since 2009.

So, my first build, AMD FX-6300 Six Core Processor / 8GB DDR3 1600MHz / ASUS Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB / 1TB 7200RPM HDD / Windows 7 Home. And the rest is history. I'll type the specs of the next PC I built after that and the one I bought after that lol.

Next PC: Intel Core i5-4690K / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz / 120GB Patriot Pyro SSD / 1TB 7200RPM HDD / Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 4GB Founders Edition / 750W Thermaltake 80+ Bronze PSU.

Current PC: Alienware Aurora. Intel Core i7-8700 Liquid Cooled with 120MM A.I.O / 16GB DDR4 2666MHz / 250GB Samsung 970 EVO m.2 NVMe SSD / 1TB Samsun 860 EVO SATA III 2.5" SSD / 1TB 7200RPM HDD / Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Founders Edition / 500W PSU / Windows 10 Home.

Current PC Project: Dell Optiplex 9010 SMALL FORM FACTOR. Intel Core i7-3770 / 16GB DDR3 1600MHz (Added) / 500GB 2.5" SSD (Added) / Plan to purchase an MSI RADEON RX 560 Low Profile 4GB GPU (No power connectors needed, powered from Mobo) and keep the 1TB 7200RPM HDD inside.

• 2 weeks later...