Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

How I feel at HG.

Knoxtane

Just a quick little story on how I feel about HG so far. I think this community is really well structured and built. This community makes me feel like I'm at home within the CS:S division. The fact that everyone can be themselves and is relaxed but also very professional when it's needed is amazing. I hope we at HG can expand into other games and territories! Community made Servers are what makes Gaming in a large community great and fun to be apart of!

Thanks HG!

Edited by Knoxtane
  • Like 6

That's very nice of you to say @Knoxtane. A lot of us who work in the community as moderators, designers, developers, etc. appreciate such feedback, and we continue working towards improvement to ensure that your place in our community is a fruitful one.

Thank you for your support and gratitude. Much appreciated.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. HellsGamers has come along way since 2005, i definitely miss playing the 24/7 office and HG 10 mans (Much more common when css was popular) HG has already expanded immensely and continues to do so, just hang on for the ride ;)

• Like 2

We are happy you feel at home within the CSS Division, you know we are very sociable and leadership is always here for you. Hopefully you will also find people you enjoy talking to HG Community wide as I hope you will find kind and enjoyable people in other divisions. We are happy to know you have a positive outlook and we will do all that we can for you!

Sincerely, 

BOSCH 

• 3 months later...