Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Horizon obj map: Still broke

As of today we're playing this map once back alive. Too bad it got broke in the middle of round, causing zspawns to not work properly, allowing humans to escape the map succesfully.
McLovin, the present super admin in cuestion, tryed to fix it for zombie team by creating spawns at a slowly rate. While i dont blame him for creating the spawns to allow the team to continue play normally, it wasnt good enough. I think i should consider the following rule im trying to say:

"2. No exploiting maps for any reason"

A map broke (in this case zspawns not working properly) should be considered an exploit, since zombies couldnt kill a single human when the spawns stop working properly, dispect of McLovin actions to fix it. This allowed more than 30+ humans to win the map and grating almost 2k of points for free. No other actions were taken to prevent this to happen.

PD: Uploaded screenshots of console should prove it.

20190722165800_1.jpg

20190722165758_2.jpg

20190722165759_1.jpg

20190722165758_1.jpg

20190722165757_1.jpg

20190722165756_1.jpg

20190722165754_1.jpg

20190722165752_1.jpg

Also may I add we spificly said do not break the door it will break the map But you all (Current human team at the time of event) broke down the door causing the map to break. when mod+ tryed to fix the map and give the zombies a Chance to win you all were spaming redeem Including you as well because you felt it was unfair to zombies because they had no chance. and we did give them a chance but all the zombies quit playing the map because people said "it is unfair for the zombies, We can't win" so majority of the zombies quit and it was mainly like 10 - 12 people actually trying when their was 30+ zombies at the time of the map almost all of them quit

So that is the explanation i have  

Soo they did break the door to break the map, thats an exploit you see. Now, you could blame the whole human team to win by an map exploit by changing the map. You guys didnt do nothing. You were giving away 2k points to all the human team. Zombies couldnt do anything because after spawns breaks they barely could do any damage to humans.

What im trying to say is, McLovin or Evan should changed map before the humans win the map, now they have to ban everyone for taking advantage of an exploit, which they wont (too late already).

I should have been watching the door
I was recording, I HAD Aegis on the door to prevent people from breaking it down but I removed it (my mistake), and I moved away from the door moments before people broke it down

There was some objective humans had to do, or the map actually broke before the door. I do not know. All I know for sure is some asshole broke down the door, breaking the map spawns. Blaming the whole human team is not justified either.

McLovin did his best, setting new spawns for the zombies at the right times with the help of other mods.

If issues like this are persisting across multiple objective maps, not just zs_obj_horizon, it's probably a good time to temporarily disable all objective maps until further notice. Clearly, no one's happy that these maps are broken, and that's understandable, but because these issues are becoming more prevalent, things need to be taken out, fixed, tested, then reintegrated.

Modern problems require modern solutions the map was 80 percent done 

i created zombies spawns which where the original spawns for zombies, which alot of zombies killed humans, so u cannot say u didnt have a fair chance when zombies killed humans. 

I will put in a request the map, i apologize for the inconvenience but i feel as if my actions were justified for the situation. My mod team and i worked together to give you guys both a fair chance at killing humans and winning the obj. 

All of them really need to be tested because their are some bugs with other maps like tantabus and it's really long wait time and some other maps so it would be better for the server if mod+ will test all the maps for bugs and stuff like that so the server will have no bugs like this one ruining  maps that are good and stuff like that. Over all fix and find bugs and give the maps some reworks and also make them better would be optimal for the server 

I dont feel confortable playing and winning obj maps by the simple fact that they're broke. But if the maps are not funny for a team, they will complain a lot. Do what you must do, and take your time.

If the choice is already made, you can close this post.

7 hours ago, Snowyamur said:

Only reason I brought that up was because this isn't the first time someone's complained one of our objective maps was broken. I still think some need to be pulled for fixing before we put them back in.

ok so you went from disabling ALL of them to only SOME of them, good