Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

New Trade Map! (Look inside)

Hi, all I would like to suggest adding my map as your permanent trade map to your trade server(s). I can change the map to add your logo if you have one and add/remove things as you see fit. I've had this map collecting dust for a while and want it to be on a server.
Add me. Add me on steam! I'd really like my map to get played!

Map Description:
For this map, I made a dark city with many buildings that are each accessible and have different surprised in each of them! The map is accessible to the top with any class. Yes, even heavy! The beginning is my take on Trade Plaza for all you people who like to snipe back and forth like me. And multiple exists to prevent spawn camping. Anyways, enough with the boring stuff lets see some screenshots!

440_screenshots_2015-10-08_00025.thumb.jpg.cea887224a8d70864454ab90441a3272.jpg440_screenshots_2015-10-08_00016.thumb.jpg.89608a0b6e99ff88c4b33649bf5b0c62.jpg440_screenshots_20170621215727_1.thumb.jpg.68b5a2cf47e017abc4816446513e1ae5.jpg440_screenshots_20170621215309_1.thumb.jpg.279bba5575e27cf8dbb460f2c365c458.jpg

Features I have included:
-Tic Tac Toe
-Connect 4
-Complete Rocket Jumping Course
-Heavy boxing ring with cage
-Multiple Secrets
-Sniper Mini-Game
-Working Vending Machines!
And much much more!

Thanks for reading and let me know what you guys think.

I was commissioned to make the map originally for heart.tf. But they backed out near the end. So the only link I have of the map has their logo on it. So if you'd like to take a look here's the link.

Download!

The problem with switching a map on our trade servers is that it will likely kill the population (kinda). People join and play on our servers because they like the features. So doing a major change like that could break the population count because the people aren't receiving the same features they enjoy. Though it is still something to consider. Possibly adding it on an already dead server could help to boost the population.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...