Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

reviewed (GMod) Abuse Report (-hg- Purplex)

Silent.

Abuse Report

Abuser Name

-hg- Purplex

Abuser's Steam ID/Unique ID

STEAM_0:0:52123168

Where did this occur?

GMod

What server?

[HG] 24/7 Zombie Survival

How long ago did this take place?

Today, 7/26/19, around 6:20 PM Hawaii-Aleutian Standard Time

Give us a brief description of the incident.

Humans were winning, then he adds 30 bots. A moderator, or any one who has a rank should not add bots just because one team is winning. If one team is winning fairly, then they deserve it.

Proof Links?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I asked the server if i should add more bots and majority ( about 80% of the server) said to add 30 bots  (also their is a cap on bots as well only 10 got added) then mcloving got on after that after that and said that was fine for me to do because majority of the humans wanted it because it was wave 6/6 and zombies had not touched front cade let alone break it. so i asked mcloving to get on because people wanted a team force class to ancient nightmare (that happened 2 times because they wanted it) and any time i do these sort of things i always make a vote for it so idk why you are calling abuse when you are one of the few people who did not want to do it because you still won the map in the end as well because you are just that like 2% of people that were on at the time when you did not want to lose. so idk  

also sorry for late response i was asleep when i got this 

Edit: also you can see in the log chat that people were spaming to add 30 bots Just saying 

Edited by Purplex

Moderators are not here to give players what they want, I did say abuse of bots will have harsh consequences especially when they were added just the way you did. I have seen little improvement in your actions and many complaints from both leadership and players which is why your moderation powers will be temporary removed for 2 weeks, staff will later determine if you will be given more chances.

~Reviewed

• Like 1