Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

10 Man Schedule

SyNc

Hello All,

Today while playing css I came across a thought that a few css members might agree on and enjoy. I was thinking what if we could possibly schedule HG 10man's 3 separate times within a day (Participation not required if not interested). For example we can schedule daily 10 mans that happen at noon,  6pm and 9 pm daily, that way it isnt such a big drag/headache to try to get people to hop in and join if people are aware there is a 10 man everyday at 6 oclock it is more likely they will get on to participate) Of course if more 10 mans happen either before or after those time periods that would be amazing, but at least with a set scheduled time people can expect to at least get a game in :) Just a thought because i truly do miss HG 10mans.

-Thanks for reading. 

• Like 4

On 8/1/2019 at 10:31 PM, FoxHound said:

Would LOVE to 10man in CSS, im available most any time but core CSS members should come together to discuss times that work.

I agree fox, if we can get at least 10 people to respond to this post and all decide on a time i think that would be a great start.